1. Bring the vegetable stock to the boil, season and stir in the polenta. Keep stirring the mixture over a low temperature until it thickens and then leave to cool.
2. Peel the carrots and celery and cut into small cubes. Blanche in boiling salted water until al dente, then sieve and leave to cool.
3. Season the scarlet runner beans with salt, pepper, tomato vinegar and pumpkin seed oil and then purée with a hand-held blender. The mixture can also be pressed through a fine sieve with a spatula to create a particularly fine blend.
4. Stir the cooled polenta mixture with the diced vegetables, chopped pumpkin seeds, sour cream, cream cheese and chives. Lay out the spring roll pastry and add 2-3 tablespoons of the polenta mixture into the centre of each sheet. Then fold the bottom corner followed by the sides into the centre. Brush the top corner with egg and roll the pastry up tight. Deep fry the polenta rolls in hot oil at approx. 150 °C.
5. When serving, spread some of the scarlet runner bean hummus onto the plate (e.g. with a serrated spatula). Garnish with the marinated tomatoes, slice the polenta rolls on the diagonal and serve.
|No products in your cart|