1. Strain the scarlet runner beans PDO from the can then wash, peel and chop the potatoes.
2. Prepare the carrot purée. Peel the carrots and parsley root with a potato peeler and cut into slices. Cook the vegetables in a little salted water until soft and then purée using a small amount of boiling water.
3. Heat the oil in a pan then add the sliced potato. Cover with a lid and fry over a low heat until soft. Then add the beans and leeks and season with salt and pepper.
4. Season the chicken breasts with salt. Then heat the oil and add the chicken, frying on both sides until light brown. It should not take long for the meat to become soft and juicy.
5. Serve very hot on attractive plates.
Ideal for people who suffer from lactose intolerance!Print recipe
|No products in your cart|